Top 5 Websites to buy Painkillers online without prescription

Top 5 websites to buy Painkillers online without prescription

Going through the internet we see many campaigns that say buy Oxycontin online without prescription or buy painkillers online without prescription.

It should be noted that buying painkillers online is not easy and almost impossible for a newbie. It is also illegal which is why any online pharmacy claiming to sell painkillers without prescription is a scam.

People who sell painkillers online like Oxycontin, Roxicodone, Ketamine, Norco, Oxycodone, Subutex, Subuxone, Fentanyl, Methadone and many others do so on the Dark Net.

With the FBI shutting down marketplaces on the darknet, a few of these vendors have brought their businesses to the clearnet.

Most Popular Painkillers on the street

The most abused painkillers include; Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Oxycontin, Demerol, Hydrocodone, Morphine, Percocet, Methadone, Dilaudid and Oxymorphone.

These drugs have a high risk of addiction and should always be taken as per your physicians advice. No matter where you buy these medications, always avoid overdosing or addiction.

Top 5 best websites to buy Painkillers without prescription

Is it possible to buy Painkillers online without prescription and if yes where can I buy Oxycontin online ?

This is a very common question among all our visitors and after extensive research, we have come up with a list of the top 5 vendors of painkiller medications on the street.

1. Painkillerchats.com

Painkiller Chats

Painkiller Chats is a community with about 11 forums with the main objective being how to buy painkillers online while avoiding scams and also how to identify the various painkillers. They focus on how to identify these painkillers so as to put an end to counterfeit medications which has become a worry in recent years.

This forum also features a marketplace which displays vendors from whom you can successfully buy prescription medications.

If you are looking to buy painkillers online and avoid getting scammed, then this is the perfect forum for you.

They advice you join the forum, read vendor reviews before placing an order. This will help you avoid getting scammed.

2. Medschat

MedsChat.com is a popular drug forum. Featuring frequently updated message boards and an extensive index for medicine, health conditions, and drug information. It is an open community with no registration required.

A few words have been used to describe this site … the medicine community which is by the people, for the people.

The perfect place to buy painkillers and also get reviews on vendors.

3. Dream Market

Dream Market

Dream Market was an online darknet market founded in late 2013. Dream Market operates on a hidden service of the Tor network, allowing online users to browse anonymously and securely while avoiding potential monitoring of traffic.

This site features numerous vendors who sell from painkillers to guns and even assassins. It has an Escrow service which makes it the most secured of them all.

4. Reddit

Reddit

Reddit is not a website that sells drugs but an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion platform. It has now become a site were people buy drugs even though the owners put a lot of work to take down those accounts.

Registered members submit content to the site such as links, text posts, and images, which are then voted up or down by other members.

Because this site is very popular, drug dealers use it as a platform to sell their prescription medications. Also reviews from the members has been able to create an almost scam-free area. We all know scammers don’t always get the best reviews. Go to www.reddit.com if you are looking to buy Oxycontin online.

5. Voy

Voy

This is a Social forum like Reddit an has a section dedicated to the sale of pharmaceutical products and other hard drugs. Even though it has genuine vendors, also get reviews from the many members before buying.

After extensive research on the availability of painkillers over the internet, the above 5 websites are the best to source for prescription pain painkillers.

31 Replies to “Top 5 Websites to buy Painkillers online without prescription”

Marianne

September 13, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Looked for password that was supposed to be sent to me but I cant find it?? Can u help

robert cotner

November 9, 2020 at 9:25 am

i am simply looking to buy 90 hydrocodone 10 ml. tabs a month, where can i

Abdul Hamid

November 21, 2020 at 3:48 am

even when i order and your company charges shipping fees then what is ENSURE charges?

aaron

November 25, 2020 at 12:03 pm

Looking to buy fentanyl powder

Tara

December 14, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Hi. I Need help. Would be doing business on a regular basis. I am looking for 30,60,100 mg morphine sulfate
Oxycocet with TEC on it.
30,60,100 mg eslons
6mg 30mg hydromorphs

Mary

December 19, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Your article says you are listing the top 5 places to get pain meds without a prescription. What are those sites? These are just chat rooms.

Magic25

December 19, 2020 at 5:39 pm

Looking to get morphine sulfate 15 mg today

Virginia Burns

December 27, 2020 at 3:30 am

I tried to buy Dilaudid online from Royer Pharmacy/Green Pharmacy and paid $300 + extra $50 to have it over-nighted and NOW it’s at some shipping company called “Blue Wave Gobal Logistics” saying they want ME to pay another $550 (which I’d get $500 back upon delivery) for insurance. SCAM CITY; RIGHT???? Both of these so-called pharmacies are big time scammers. HAS ANYONE DONE BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS or do you have any knowledge about them?

SCDog24

December 31, 2020 at 1:01 am

Looking to buy fentanyl powder

Branda

January 14, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Is bitcoin the only way to use this site

Bulldog23

January 18, 2021 at 1:54 am

Where can I purchase 10mg of Hydrocodone without a prescription?

Don Stefforia

January 19, 2021 at 7:57 pm

Virginia Burns,
Royer pharmacy took my $200.00 then said the meds were being inspected for covid.
And yes they said they wanted $550.00 and I would be completely refunded. Needless to say I did not send another dime their way, they used a different shipping company “AVERRITT EXPRESS”. This was on 1-9-21 So they are still SCAMMING FOLKS.
Working with steel for over 45 years OTC meds don’t help at all.
My surgeon’s all stopped giving pain meds as well as just sleep/anxiety meds.
Could sure use a legit source, hell I’m 63 and still work 50 hours a week.

PAINKILLER CHATS

February 13, 2021 at 11:11 am

We can help you if you need pills deliver to any part of the world. Delivery is guaranteed

Aryan Krish

January 21, 2021 at 10:14 am

I am in India and I want oxycontin 80. Help me

Janeen Keene

January 26, 2021 at 4:06 pm

I just recently had experience with a company called “generic Pharmacy” Tried to get Hydrocodone. After I paid the initial cost they contacted me daily and informed me that there was another charge I would have to pay to get my order. Everything from Paying for a “Green Card” (This was within the US) to paying for insurance because “Interpol” discovered what the product was and damaged the package and I had to pay 10,000 to pay for the insurance and to have it re shipped (again, this was in the US so interpol would have nothing to do with it). I kept getting told I would get all of my money refunded once my product was delivered, but it was never delivered because they kept telling me I had to come up with more money. In the end they told me I had to come up with $10,000 for their commission in order to complete the delivery. They were supposedly going through a “reputable” shipping company. So, I told them, unless they refunded every penny of my money or produced the product I would be turning them over to the DEA, Homeland Security, and FBI, as well as having the shipping companies license suspended. They didn’t believe me, so as of now, they their information is currently on its way to the authorities. I have worked with other places and have not had any issues so I am not going to let these guys get away with scamming people. After that i came accross https://painkillerchats.com/ and they delivered the product without any complications

jesse james

January 28, 2021 at 8:58 am

We have been looking forward to buy oxycotin online and we have meet so many fake people can you recomended me one

Mario Henning

February 7, 2021 at 6:29 am

First time buying painkillers online since i relocated. You made my experience a great one.

Rosalie Carranza

February 7, 2021 at 6:49 am

I ordered percocet and received it in NEW YORK. My friend is in the United kingdom and have the same issue getting them there, can you please

Carmel McCoy

February 7, 2021 at 10:41 am

i can testify to https://painkillerchats.com/ for i am feeling good now after having severe pain for over 3 months. Thanks to you guys and god bless you

Antje Bernier

February 7, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Delivery was fast this time around, i think it’s because i used bitcoins. The first time with credit card payment it took longer than this

Bob

February 10, 2021 at 12:47 am

trying to buy here. figured out bitcoin and paid. Waiting on a tracking number. Hope its packaged with pill markings and legit.

Bailey Geeman

February 10, 2021 at 6:33 pm

I need dilaudid,Can you help me find a legit seller guys? I have been scammed and have lost a lot of money on the internet..

janice white

February 21, 2021 at 10:59 pm

looking for percocet can you please so much pain I live in Canada never getting my orders can you please help me to find a legit person or any thing please I really need help Thank You PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ineedfent

March 1, 2021 at 12:21 am

My wife just got her vicodin delivered. We almost lost hope as the delivery was delayed by two days. At that point we felt all hopes were gone. Thanks once more to painkillerchats.com

ABoleyn

March 2, 2021 at 7:56 am

Need help to find a place to buy adderall and oxy that ships to Australia. A friend recommended this site. He ordered and got delivered in the USA and i will love to know if you also deliver to Australia

Eric

March 5, 2021 at 10:49 pm

tried the darkweb some years back and got burnt. Thanks to painkillerchats.com as they delivered my oxycontin just this morning. Feels good to be without pains

Cora Morley

March 6, 2021 at 9:02 am

got scammed 3 times before seeing this blog, thanks to you guys as you saved my life and made it more easy for me to live without pains.

Tyrone Cato

June 4, 2021 at 6:12 am

would I get a tracking number once I make a purchase for overnight shipping?

Post Your Comment Here